Terms and Conditions for KALUOHS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, KALUOHS accessible at KALUOHS.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
ArtHaus Property Waiver
By purchasing a ticket through KALUOHS.com or participating in an event hosted by KALUOHS in the private art collective, ArtHaus, you agree to the following rules and regulations:
- Social distancing will be enforced and adequate masks/face coverings are required.
- Tickets are valid For one (1) person each; please contact KALUOHS if you know of other interested parties who need admission.
- Tickets are nonrefundable – rain or shine. However, if you were charged in error, a refund may be requested by emailing [email protected]
- If an event is cancelled, you will be contacted individually based on that event’s circumstance. Based on the volatility of the event landscape these days, please stay updated via Facebook/Instagram for the latest event updates.
- No weapons or illegal drugs are allowed on the property. If you are found to be in possession of any such items, you will be asked to leave.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket for admission. Your transaction is not complete once the payment is processed.
- By attending an event or renting a studio at ArtHaus, you are responsible for yourself. ArtHaus, KALUOHS, and the property owner are not responsible/liable for any theft, injury, or other misfortune that may occur.
- Since ArtHaus is a private establishment, you may be asked to leave by the hostess at any time. Failure to leave peacefully will result in an escalation of removal tactics.
- Guests of private ArtHaus events are allowed to bring their own refreshments to enjoy responsibly. This also assumes that any individual bringing alcoholic beverages is of the age to indulge.
- If at any time guests become belligerent or appear to cause a disruption to the experience of other guests, a prompt intervention will occur.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and KALUOHS may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant KALUOHS a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. KALUOHS reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and KALUOHS express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall KALUOHS, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. KALUOHS, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent KALUOHS from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
KALUOHS is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The KALUOHS is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between KALUOHS and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.